Dr. Viral Desai – Mumbai Based Celebrity Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon who encourages people to be fearless about beauty.
Dr. Viral Desai is a Mumbai based Celebrity Cosmetic Surgeon who is also a Board certified Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon. He has offered his services to multiple patients and celebrities. In over 18 years of his practice as a surgeon, he has transformed the appearances by performing thousands of procedures with a fine blend of aesthetic, artistic and domain expertise.
Dr. Viral Desai is a recipient to multiple academic, national and international awards that establish him as a rare and a distinguished plastic surgeon in Mumbai for aesthetical as restorative procedures who owns his expertise. He was awarded with The National Icon in Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery in 2010, Midday Icon in Plastic Surgery & Hair Restoration 2018, Times Health Excellence Award for Best Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, 2018 & 2019. He is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), Association of Plastic Surgeons in India (APSI), International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS), Indian Association of Aesthetic & Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS) and other International and National bodies that push the boundaries of medical science to offer innovative solutions that transform the lives of people.
He is a Pioneer, Co-founder, and Medical Director for DHI India and also the Founder and Medical Director at CPLSS, Desai hospitals LLP and Sarala Hospital & ICU.
Dr. Viral Desai grew up in a family of doctors, where he pivoted and nurtured his dream of becoming the best plastic surgeon. His flight to pursue his dream saw him pursue multiple and the most coveted medical degrees that are not only known to be the toughest but also sharpen the capabilities of practitioners as they advance themselves with updated knowledge of performing surgeries.
Cosmetic Surgery is a surgical as well as a non-surgical way to enhance a person’s physical appearance or features. It’s a complex procedure and requires precision and attention to detail to get desired details for any patient. It’s important to do enough research to get oneself treated by a professional and a qualified plastic surgeon to get rewarding and desired results.
There are a number of factors that govern the final results of a procedure:
- Have complete information on Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery and Procedure – It’s important to understand the procedure in detail and how it will impact the texture of the skin.
- Stay away from flowery demands or expectations – It’s important to be realistic of what is possible and what is not possible and build expectations after understanding one’s own physical body and expectations.
- Approach only qualifies Plastic Surgeons – It’s important to verify the credibility of a plastic surgeon before trusting them with a procedure. Prospects must thoroughly review a practitioner’s qualifications, work, degrees and qualifications to be sure and safe.
- Quality Consultation- An ideal consultation would involve meeting the doctor and his staff, the doctor explaining the procedure thoroughly. Any consultation done merely verbally, without examining the patient properly and if done by anyone other than a doctor must not be relied upon.
- Good physical and mental health – It’s critical for a patient to be in sound mental and physical health and have no other prior commitments before or after a scheduled surgery.
- Well equipped operating facility – Your safety during the procedure depends on the equipped operating facility which includes key life support systems.
- Consider Expenses – Cosmetic Surgery is an expensive affair with life-long results that contribute in building the image, confidence and self-esteem of individuals. It’s important to plan it well in advance with due consultations and financial planning.
In the times when plastic surgery is not an openly talked about topic, Dr. Viral Desai is crafting his own legacy of actively changing that narrative by enhancing appearances and advocating the progress of medical science and benefits that can alter people’s lifestyles for the better. He proactively encourages people to talk about their surgeries and the difference it brings into their lives so that more and more people can be open to considering cosmetic and plastic surgery instead of hiding away from it.